Saturday, October 13, 2012

Wish List!

Now that I've been settling in to my site and really starting to miss the comforts of America, I've decided to create a Wishlist of special things that would really make life in Namibia even better!  Please realize, that letters and cards are so much appreciated.  In fact, I have already started decorating the bare mud walls of my hut with cards I've received and inspirational quotes.

Anyway, here is a list of items that I will not easily find, if ever, in the Caprivi Region of Namibia.

Crystal Light Packets
Starbucks Via Instant Coffee Packets
Taco Seasoning
Brownie Mix
Dried Fruit (like Craisins)
Almonds/Pistachios
Soy sauce (anytime you get Chinese takeout save the little packets!)
Markers (for learners)
Dry erase markers (for me)
Stickers (for learners) :-)
Nail polish
Magazines

Thats really all I can think of right now!  I've posted my address previously, but just in case:
Lindsay O'Dell, Peace Corps Volunteer
PO Box 2236 Ngweze
Katima Mulilo
Namibia

If you ever send anything, it is never necessary to pay for Express Mail. Regular parcel or flat rate boxes seem to be the least expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment